Sunday 19 August 2007

THE STUDY


well I did try to tidy it yesterday, honest I did. But I just get so distracted by bits or pretty ribbon and fancy paper and the next thing I know, I've made another card. I can't help it...I'm addicted!

this afternoon
I have at last made a start on the study. I've actually used some of the boxes I had delivered on Friday to store my paper and I've sorted all my ribbons...which I'm rather pleased about.
I've put the rolls of ribbon in a couple of boxes my Converse baseball boots came in. It's worked really well...the ribbons are hanging over the edge, the lid is closed and I can pull the desired length of ribbon from the box.

I've wound the loose ribbons onto pieces of card....matching the colours and put odd rolls in a box that I've covered in purple paper....I'd like to store these in a box too, so it's a good excuse to buy another pair of my favourite shoes!!

pic of the ribbon boxes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks to me like another converse bow would just slide on top of hte others...